JMN Event Tool Kit
JMN events or gatherings can be as simple or as sophisticated as you like.
Here’s the short list of the basic tools you’ll need
to host a successful JMN event:
The Basics – Required
- Event Sign-In Sheet
- A pen
- Camera (optional/recommended: see Media Release)
- Event Media Release (if you plan to take pictures)
- Review JMN’s Messaging Memo – What’s JMN All About? (coming soon!) – How do we talk about JMN? Even if you’re just doing a coffee shop meet up, it’s important to be clear on what JMN’s all about so you can answer questions and explain JMN to people who are new.
Event Planning and Follow-Up
- Finalize event 4 W’s so we can create event pages on Facebook and on our website for event registration
- If you’re creating any promotional materials, be sure to use our Visual Branding Guide and Messaging Memo (coming soon!).
Type up the sign-in sheet into a JMN Contact Spreadsheet for our Salsa database so new members can receive our emails and updates.
- Fill out the brief Event Report. How many people came? Did any great ideas come up? Any recommendations for future events?
THAT’S IT! As far as we can tell, this is all you need to
host a successful JMN Event!
This is a work in progress! So, as we learn from experience
and tweak our strategy, this page will get updated.