Wondering how your organization can make inclusivity efforts a purposeful component of your marketing, programming, and membership initiatives?
We offer workshops for synagogues and Jewish communal organizations seeking to become more inclusive of Jews of Color and Jewish Multiracial families.
• Providing an initial organizational assessment: What are you doing right? What could use improvement? We review your marketing, programming, educational, and religious materials to provide an initial analysis of your current inclusivity level.
• Consulting on creating life cycle events reflective and respectful of multiple identities and cultural heritages.
• Developing targeted strategies to create an organizational environment that establishes the importance of diversity and inclusion.
• Creating organizational expectations and responsibilities around inclusion efforts.
• Planning assistance for programs for your community, office, or organization.
For more information, contact us.